Chicken with Anchovies Wet Cat Food 雞肉鯷魚 貓罐頭 80g
Fussie Cat Premium cat food is made in a state of the art food manufacturing plant. Quality Boneless Chicken with Anchovies provides complete protein and essential amino acids in this delicious recipe. High in Iron, Calcium and Phosphorus, it’s an excellent source of Niacin, Selenium, both Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids, and a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals.
- Made in a high-quality manufacturing plant with ingredients that help promote urinary health
- Grain free: great for cats prone to food sensitivities or allergies
- Great source of omega-3 and 6 essential amino acids that help support skin and coat health to keep your cat's fur soft and healthy
- Low in saturated fat, high in vitamin B6 and phosphorous, and an excellent source of vitamin B12
- Premium, flavorful entrée providing high-quality protein with boneless chicken as the first ingredient
- Boneless Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Tapioca Starch, Anchovy, Sunflower Seed Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Calcium Lactate, Chicken Broth, Salt, Fructooligosaccharide, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Nicotinic Acid (Source of Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
- Caloric Content:
- 600 kcal/kg, 48 kcal/can
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- CRUDE PROTEIN - 11.0% min
- CRUDE FAT - 1.5% min
- CRUDE FAT - 2.5% max
- CRUDE FIBER - 0.1% max
- CARBOHYDRATES - 3.0% max
- MOISTURE - 85.0% max
- ASH - 1.2% max
- CALCIUM - 0.15% min
- MAGNESIUM - 0.03.0% max
- TAURINE - 0.05% min
- OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS - 0.1% min
The amount of food your cat needs to be nourished daily depends on their activity levels and their stage of life. Generally, the more active they are (like adventurous outdoor cats) the more they’ll need to eat. Use the chart to the right to determine the nutrition guidelines for your cat.
While it’s perfectly safe to stop feeding your cat’s previous food one day and introduce Fussie Cat the next, we recommend a gradual transition to Fussie Cat for up to 2 weeks. This is especially true if your cat has been previously fed a high grain, corn, wheat or soy diet. Start by introducing a small amount of Fussie Cat, increasing it daily while decreasing the previous food by the same amount. This will help avoid upset stomachs as it makes it easier for your pet’s digestive system to acclimate.
奧米加６脂肪酸* (最低) 0.1%