Kahawai Recipe for Cats Canned Cat Food 鱒澳鱸配方貓罐頭 85g
A delicious addition to ZIWI Peak's cat foods, Kahawai features whole, wild & sustainably caught Kahawai from the plentiful waters of beautiful New Zealand.
Kahawai (pronounced: ka-ha-why) is a muscular fish and is perfect for food sensitive or selective cats.
Brimming with nutrition, Kahawai’s rich coloured flesh is bursting with lean protein, omega-3 and vitamin A, D & B vitamins. Crafted with nutrient-rich New Zealand green mussels, and topped with nourishing broth, this delicious wet recipe is pure goodness, and nothing more!
Ziwi Peak Kahawai Recipe is perfect for all life stages.
WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT?
ZIWI's mandate is to deliver peak nutrition without compromise and look for opportunities to improve the recipes. While most of ZIWI's wet cat food recipes are 92% meat today, you'll notice the newest recipes (Provenance Series) and new Kahawai features 97% seafood and broth.
Following Mother Nature's lead, ZIWI Peak Kahawai recipe is crafted without any added carbohydrates, including chickpeas. Instead, the recipe is loaded with 97% whole fish, broth and NZ green mussels to deliver a natural source of protein and essential amino acids.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 97% whole fish, broth & NZ green mussels
- Highly palatable
- The Kahawai flesh is medium in colour with firm texture
- Wild-caught and sustainable – Kahawai is abundant throughout NZ waters and is the 2nd most caught fish in NZ
- Single protein – great for allergy issues or elimination diets
- 3% NZ green mussels - natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
- Packed full of essential Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA), Vitamin A, D & B vitamins.
- No high glycemic ingredients including grains, potato or tapioca starch
- No artificial preservatives or unwanted binders such as carrageenan, agar agar or gums
- Gluten free | low allergen | high protein | low fat
- NO artificial ingredients, NO hormones, NO colouring and NO chemicals
Whole Kahawai, Fish Broth, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lecithin, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Organic Kelp, Taurine.