Toppl Treat Toy 寵物漏食玩具
BUILT FOR MODERATE CHEWERS
Our best selling customizable puzzle and treat toy is designed to be filled with a dog's favorite kibble or treats. Toppl's soft, rounded inner 'teeth' contain a contoured cavity to hold treats in place until your dog nudges them out. To change up the challenge, simply connect the small and large together to make make Toppl even tougher.
- Treat dispensing puzzle toy helps stimulate dogs’ brains to support healthy growth
- Large and Small sizes interlock for enhanced challenge
- Pairs well with nut butters, creamy treats, cheese chunks, smashed banana, dog biscuits, and more.
- Freeze wet treats for long lasting play
- Non Toxic & Dishwasher Safe
- Made with zero-waste and recyclable Zogoflex material in Bozeman, Montana
- Backed by our Love it Guarantee™
- Recyclable through our Join the Loop® recycling program
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Small and large sizes interlock for an extra challenge
- If Toppl's get stuck together, firmly press on middle with hand (or foot!) and roll to release
- Freeze yogurts and other wet treats in Toppl - use a wine cork so liquid stays inside while freezing!
- To keep your dog motivated, change up the challenge with West Paw’s other puzzle-treat toys – Qwizl®, Tux® and Rumbl®
Small: 3"/8 cm
Large: 4"/10 cm
HOW TO USE
1. Small and Large
Stack small Toppl on top of a treat-stuffed large Toppl.
2. Push Together
Push once, combining the two Toppls into an ultra fun treat puzzle.
For more of a challenge, twist Toppl and lock it.
Why dog's best friend® loves it: