Alqo Wasi is devoted to creating timeless and authentic pieces made of luxurious alpaca fibre blends.
Alpaca is one of the world’s most luxurious fabrics, “it” is a jewel among all other synthetic fibres and harsh materials found in our everyday lives. The world of high fashion recognises alpaca for its natural attributes:
- Natural thermostat: Alpaca fibre traps body heat in cooler temperatures and releases it in the warmer ones.
- Pilling: The silky fibre and long hairs of alpaca wool allow less pilling compared to other fibre.
- Animal-friendly: Alpaca is not harmed during the shearing process.
- Softness (hand): Alpaca fibre is silky, soft, supple, and smooth to the touch. It is prized for its unique silky feel and luxurious handle. Alpaca is as soft as cashmere and warmer and stronger than lambs’ wool.
- Elasticity and Resistance: Alpaca fibre is unusually strong, resilient, and has very good elasticity, making it possible to compare it with wool and other animal fibre.
- Lanolin-free: Lanolin is grease found in most sheep’s wool that protects the fibre, imparts a “unique” odour, and is the cause of wool allergies. “Alpaca” fibre does not itch, and it is hypoallergenic.
- Does not preserve humidity.
In order to calculate your pooch’s size, you’ll need to measure your dog’s length from the base of the neck to the base of their tail, which serves as the primary measurement in our clothing. The neck, as well as the breed guide provided in the sizing chart, will help ensure you select the correct size for your dog in the particular product style you desire.
* Specially handmade: You have a one-of-a-kind knitted garment. Variations are to be expected and celebrated.
* Bear in mind that each product category (sweaters, ponchos, organic cotton t-shirts, accessories) follows a different size chart.