Qwizl Treat Toy 寵物漏食玩具
BUILT FOR TOUGH CHEWERS
Qwizl is a super tough treat toy that's brilliantly designed to extend the life of expensive dog treats while keeping dogs busy. Side openings release scent and taste while the continuous interior hole allows treats to extend out. Flexible ridges grip multiple sizes of treats.
- Puzzle toy helps stimulate dogs’ brains to support healthy growth
- Extends life of spendy treats
- Easy for dogs to hold in place with paws
- Pairs well with bully sticks, dental chews, nut butters, kibble, jerky, cheese chunks, smashed banana, dog biscuits, and more.
- Non-toxic & Dishwasher Safe
- Made with zero-waste and recyclable Zogoflex material in Bozeman, Montana
- Backed by our Love it Guarantee™
- Recyclable through our Join the Loop® recycling program
- Qwizl pairs well with all of West Paw’s creamy treats and freeze-dried treats. It also extends the life of bully sticks.
- Treat leftovers can sometimes get stuck in Qwizl (sad face). Soak in soapy water and remove with pliers, clean with a bottle brush to get out any leftover bits!
- To keep your dog motivated, change up the challenge with West Paw’s other puzzle-treat toys – Toppl®, Tux® and Rumbl®
Large: 6.5"/17 cm