CLIC Leash (with Leader system) - Metropolitan Collection
CLIC - Lifestyle for two
With the Introduction of the CLIC leash, High5dogs is the first to incorporate an innovative system to the traditional leash where one can tether a dog with only one hand and in a singe motion. The CLIC system makes it so much more convenient to bring your pooch pal along for any occasion.
Phone rings and you’re holding your dog and a coffee? No problem. One CLIC ties your dog to a railing and so you can get to your phone. Paying for take out? One simple CLIC frees your hands so you can pay and add your condiments.
Advantages of the CLIC leash
- Convenient tethering in one simple action
- Tether with one hand
- Tether your dog without having to unleash your dog
- Easy to shorten
- Leader system allows you to choose from 4 different ways to leash your dog
Length 55"/140 cm, shortened length 43"/110 cm.
Leather trimmings, bespoke hardware, unique rope.
The maximum loading strength:
- 7/16" / 11mm CLIC leash: 200 kg. If your dog is a strong puller, we recommend that you do not use this leash on a dog weighing over 30 kg /70 LBS.
- 5/16" / 8 mm CLIC leash: 100 kg. If your dog is a strong puller, we recommend that you do not use this leash on a dog weighing over 15 kg /35 LBS.
- 3/16" / 5mm CLIC leash: 60 kg. If your dog is a strong puller, we recommend that you do not use this leash on a dog weighing over 12 kg /15 LBS.