鴨胸脆片| DUCK JERKY
Sorry, currently out of stock
Duck meat is a good source of protein, B vitamins, Vitamin E, iron, potassium, and zinc, selenium and copper. Without skin, it is actually low in fat content and have a distinctive flavour, and its also an allergy-friendly alternative for dogs which are allergic to chicken or beef.
Bite size suits well as training treats. Perfect for all breeds of dogs and cats.
Net Weight: 50g
100% Duck Breast
- Dehydrated in low temperature. Preserving most nutritions and enzymes.
- All Natural, No Artificial Flavours, Preservatives, Additives or colours
- Best consume within two months once opened as there is no preservatives
- Can last up to 6 months if unopened
- Keep in dry and cool place or even better keep in the fridge and don’t forget to reseal the bag properly!