Capelin Whole Fish & Pieces Dog Treat 多春魚狗小食 2.5-oz Bag
100% Pure Icelandic+™ Capelin Whole Fish & Pieces
News Alert: Is your dog on a Grain Free Diet? If so, then per the FDA your dog needs Taurine! Luckily, our Capelin Dog Treats are loaded with naturally occurring Taurine. Stock up today
Your dog will love the irresistible taste and satisfying crunch of our nutritious and natural Capelin Whole Fish & Pieces dog treats, made from one single ingredient — Capelin! They are caught fresh in the cold, pure waters of Iceland, and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards. Our 100% edible and digestible Capelin treats promote healthy skin and coat with Omega-3 fatty acids. They also reduce plaque and tartar build-up, making them good for your dog’s teeth. Plus, since these treats feature a single protein source, they’re a smart choice for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Pure fish treats for dogs.
- Contains Icelandic Capelin.
- For healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Full of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains Taurine to help keep a healthy heart
- Pure Icelandic fish. Nothing else.
- Caught fresh.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Our fish treats are cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% sustainably fished.
- 100% edible and digestible.
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 100% single ingredient dog treat—just fish, nothing else!
- 100% Viking—air-dried as the Vikings did in 900 A.D.
For freshness and convenience, our fish are packaged in a stand-up resealable bag. Each package contains net wt. 2.5 oz. of Icelandic+ Capelin Whole Fish & Pieces.
THE BEST TREATS FOR THE MOST LOVED PETS.™
NOT JUST PURE, ICELANDIC PURE.™
Product of Iceland, Packed in Iceland.
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein (Min) 53.4%, Fat (Min) 28.2%, Fiber (Max) 0.19%, Moisture (Max) 7.7%, Ash (Max) 5.8, Carbohydrate (Max) 3.3, Taurine (Max) 0.16%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (MIN) 1.2%
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: 4240 kcal per kg = 121.14 kcal per oz (Calculated ME)