Buddy Jack's Lamb with Kelp Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats 羊肉海藻香軟小食 7oz
Give your good girl a paw-fectly delicious reward with Buddy Jack’s Turkey and Goji Berry Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats. These grain-free treats are made of 60 percent lamb meat and liver, giving your pal a high-protein snack that’s made to grab her attention. Low fat and low in calories, you can also feel good about treating your pup to these chewy bites many times a day without worrying about weight gain. And since they’re also kettle-cooked for an extra-amazing flavor, these dog treats are both a delicious and healthy choice for training and rewarding your best bud.Key Benefits
- These soft and chewy dog treats are made with 60 percent turkey meat and liver—a high-protein, low-fat option for your pup to snack on.
- Kettle-cooked for amazing flavor, these tasty bites are crafted in small batches in British Colombia, Canada.
- Made with fresh ingredients and no rendered meat.
- These healthy treats contain no grain, preservatives, antibiotics, artificial flavors or colors.
- Dogs in all life stages can enjoy these low-calorie snacks—from puppies to senior pals.
Lamb, Lamb Liver, Vegetable Glycerin, Pea Protein, Sweet Potato Powder, Lamb Meal, Pea Fiber, Molasses, Kelp, Salt, Yeast Extract, Rosemary Extract, Coconut Oil, Citric Acid, Calcium Propionate, Sodium Erythorbate, Potassium Sorbate.