Buddy Jack's Duck with Cranberry Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats 鴨肉蔓越莓香軟小食 7oz
Your pal will want to sit, stay and shake for Buddy Jack’s Duck and Cranberry Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats. These grain-free treats are made of 60 percent duck meat and liver, giving your pup a high-protein snack that’s made to grab his attention. Low fat and low in calories, you can also feel good about treating your pal to these chewy bites many times a day without worrying about weight gain. And since they’re also kettle-cooked for an extra-amazing flavor, these dog treats are both a delicious and healthy choice for training and rewarding your best bud.Key Benefits
- These soft and chewy dog treats are made with 60 percent duck meat and liver—a high-protein, low-fat option for your pup to snack on.
- Kettle-cooked for amazing flavor, these tasty bites are crafted in small batches in British Colombia, Canada.
- Made with fresh ingredients and no rendered meat.
- These healthy treats contain no grain, preservatives, antibiotics, artificial flavors or colors.
- Dogs in all life stages can enjoy these low-calorie snacks—from puppies to senior pals.
Duck, Duck Liver, Vegetable Glycerin, Pea Protein, Sweet Potato Powder, Duck Meal, Pea Fibre, Molasses, Freeze-Dried Cranberry, Salt, Yeast Extract, Rosemary Extract, Coconut Oil, Citric Acid, Calcium Propionate, Sodium Erythorbate, Potassium Sorbate.